The Student News Site of Veterans Memorial High School

The Patriot Voice

The Patriot Voice

The Patriot Voice

Student Registration is open
Victor Garcia, Staff writer • May 21, 2024
Seniors celebrate accomplishments
Jordan Estevez, Staff Writer • May 21, 2024

Student Registration is open

The end of the year is coming near and students have the opportunity to sign up for the 2024-25 school year starting now and throughout the summer. To register, you must go to Judsonisd.org/registration.   

On the website, there will be a section for each registration group with information depending on what you are looking for, such as new student, returning student, school of choice and out-of-district registration. The process will happen through Skyward, with an exception for out-of-district registration, as students must pick up the registration packet over the summer.

Registration for returning students began April 15 and will be available until the first day of school, August 14. For new student registration, the application opens on May 20 and has no end date.

The school of choice registration date has passed, but new students will still have an opportunity to register out of the district with a short window beginning June 10 until June 20. Registration is now open for students interested in innovation campuses such as STEM, College Prep Academy, Blended Learning and Fine Arts, and it is open until August 9, 2024. 

Parents can register for their students but must do it promptly to ensure a place at VMHS.