Patriot Scores
  • Jan 23 / Girls BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 36, Pieper - 55
  • Jan 23 / Boys BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 47, Pieper - 32
  • Jan 19 / Girls BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 40, Bourne Champion - 55
  • Jan 19 / Boys BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 41, Boerne-Champion - 31
  • Jan 16 / Boys BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 73, Canyon - 51
  • Jan 16 / Girls BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 46, Canyon - 56
  • Jan 15 / Boys BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 75, Somerset - 40
  • Jan 15 / Girls BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 33, Bourne Champion - 68
  • Jan 12 / Girls BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 28, Canyon - 52
  • Jan 12 / Boys BasketballVeterans Memorial High School - 66, Tivy - 44
The Student News Site of Veterans Memorial High School

The Patriots Voice

The Patriots Voice

The Patriots Voice

Literacy with a beat
February 24, 2024
Dancing toward success
February 16, 2024
Shaking off the frost
February 16, 2024
Season Of Love
February 14, 2024

Raise some money at Raising Cane’s

Fundraiser Poster

Attention VMHS students and parents! On February 6, 2024, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, the VMHS JROTC is orchestrating a fundraiser at Raising Cane’s, located at 7925 Pat Booker Rd., Live Oak, TX 78233. Raising Cane’s has graciously committed to allocating 15% of its sales during the specified hours to VMHS JROTC; a simple mention of the fundraiser at the register when placing orders is all that is required. Fundraising provides a direct opportunity to translate a fondness for chicken into tangible support for our dedicated cadets.
The funds generated will be pivotal in shaping the upcoming JROTC military ball. The overarching goal is to curate a truly memorable and meaningful experience for the cadets, and each dollar donated by Raising Cane’s contributes significantly to realizing that vision. The aim is to raise between $250 to $700, and with active involvement, a substantial impact can be made, providing our cadets with a fitting venue for the military ball. This event is not merely a fundraiser but a unique occasion for the VMHS community to come together, showcasing support while relishing in a delectable meal.
Mark your calendars, spread the word among friends and family, and let February 6 be a night filled with exquisite food and exceptional company. JROTC is excited about hosting this special event, offering everyone a chance to back the JROTC cause actively.