The Student News Site of Veterans Memorial High School

The Patriot Voice

The Patriot Voice

The Patriot Voice

Cloudy with a chance of nothing
Krystal Dang, Staff Writer • April 22, 2024
Patriots parade for Fiesta
Makayla Garcia, Staff writer • April 22, 2024

Raise some money at Raising Cane’s

Fundraiser Poster

Attention VMHS students and parents! On February 6, 2024, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, the VMHS JROTC is orchestrating a fundraiser at Raising Cane’s, located at 7925 Pat Booker Rd., Live Oak, TX 78233. Raising Cane’s has graciously committed to allocating 15% of its sales during the specified hours to VMHS JROTC; a simple mention of the fundraiser at the register when placing orders is all that is required. Fundraising provides a direct opportunity to translate a fondness for chicken into tangible support for our dedicated cadets.
The funds generated will be pivotal in shaping the upcoming JROTC military ball. The overarching goal is to curate a truly memorable and meaningful experience for the cadets, and each dollar donated by Raising Cane’s contributes significantly to realizing that vision. The aim is to raise between $250 to $700, and with active involvement, a substantial impact can be made, providing our cadets with a fitting venue for the military ball. This event is not merely a fundraiser but a unique occasion for the VMHS community to come together, showcasing support while relishing in a delectable meal.
Mark your calendars, spread the word among friends and family, and let February 6 be a night filled with exquisite food and exceptional company. JROTC is excited about hosting this special event, offering everyone a chance to back the JROTC cause actively.